Given India’s complex and bureaucratic accounting, tax and regulatory environment, business faces significant challenges in their attempts to establish operations here and then remain compliant. Companies face the difficult task of bringing together a team of experts and coordinating their services, making it a tedious and expensive process while not guaranteeing the elimination of compliance risks.
If you are setting up operations in India, we can provide a back office for accounting, payroll, financial reporting, tax and other regulatory compliance. We are capable of assisting a company of any size.
If you are a small subsidiary of a foreign company in India, we can become your Chief Financial Officer and your in-house accounting team while you focus on your business. As your business grows and complications increase, you can retain us to support your expanding business. While you may hire your own financial controller, we would continue to handle all processes.
We aim to facilitate the smooth running of your business with improved efficiency by performing these routine functions for you in a cost-effective manner.
1) Accounting :
We can manage your finance & accounting (F&A) processes by:
- Setting up complete accounting systems
- Managing the preparation and signing of cheques
- Liaising with banks
- Book-keeping and general ledger management
- Accounting and reporting
- Preparing year-end financial statements
- Reporting to parent companies
2) Payroll Management:
Payroll processing, while a fairly mundane operation requires to be conducted efficiently within the stipulated time frame. Often, companies find it difficult to recruit and retain suitable personnel. Our services include:
- Processing salaries
- Generating pay slips and reports
- Calculating tax deductions
- Handling other compliance matters
- Organising payments to employees through direct bank transfers
- Compiling year-end tax reports
3) Company Secretarial Services :
Efficient secretarial services are essential for handling the numerous management tasks such as organising documents, gathering information, keeping track of deadlines, analysing reports, etc.
Our services include:
- Keeping clients updated on the latest amendments
- Organising member meetings from sending meeting notices to the minutes
- Organising board meetings
- Maintaining statutory books and registers
- Arranging share allotments and transfers
- Ensuring a smooth change in company names/directors
- Managing amendments to the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Filing statutory forms and annual returns
- Organising the certification and attestation of forms and documents
- Arranging for Director Identification Numbers (DIN)
- Arranging for Digital Signature Certificates (DSC)
ACCOUNTS OUTSOURCING( Starting From )